Dr. Donna Acree is nationally board certified, with a license to practice Naturopathic Medicine in the state of Maryland. Dr. Donna received her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree (N.D.) from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM) in Tempe, Arizona. She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Maryland Naturopathic Doctors Association. Dr. Donna has 24 years in the health field included Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Educational Speaking, College Professor, Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer at World renown Spas across the USA. If you are looking for a fresh perspective, she would be honored to work with you!
Dr. Donna is also an Educational Speaker and welcomes opportunities to speak to your group, business, or health event. Call or e-mail for information.
Dr. Donna recently formulated an instant nutritious drink for kids, called Nanny Meal. The main ingredients in Nanny Meal are organic goat milk, organic fermented goat protein, organic goat whey, and organic goat cream. Nanny Meal is a nutrient rich, low allergenic, and convenient drink kids can make in seconds. It does not contain cow dairy, corn, grains, soy protein or added sugar.
Dr. Donna researched and carefully chose each ingredient for Nanny Meal based on method of processing, purity, and potency. Nanny Meal was born out of the need for smarter alternatives to the unhealthy children’s drinks currently on the market today. Nanny Meal can be mixed with water or made into a delicious smoothie for breakfast or in between meal snack.
Nanny Meal supplies 18 amino acids and over 65 nutrients. Nanny Meal is an easy and delicious way to introduce nutrition to active, finicky, or underweight children. Also, children on liquid diets can now have a healthier option. Nanny Meal, nutrition kids love to drink!
Holistic approach for depression and anxiety
Why see Dr. Donna?
- 24 years experience in wellness
- Thorough and individualized attention
- Restores hope
- Takes time to explain causes of physical and mental symptoms
- Offers natural options
- Listens and welcomes questions in a relaxed atmosphere
- Advocates for your health
- Creates food plans
- First Visit
- What is Naturopathy?
- How do I get started?
- Do you accept insurance?
- How long will my appointment last?
- Can I bring my child to the appointment?
- Do I have to stop taking my prescription medication or discontinue other therapies to benefit from Naturopathic Medicine?
- What types of diet changes will I be expected to make?
- What is the difference between modern medicine and naturopathic medicine?
- Why is Naturopathy a healthier option?